Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just for fun...

I decided to go for it this week and participate in Hoo Are You? from Night Owl Crafting





Here are the questions she choose this week?

1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
I got the cutest st.pattys day craft from my husband ( he knows anything from quilted bear will make me happy) my kids gave me a yummy candle and a new soap dispenser- they did such a good job of listening to my hints:)
We gave the kids a small toy and some of there fav candies. We gave my mother and MIL some handmade body scrub and an assortment of there favorite candies. I was pretty laid back this year- I honestly put very little effort into any of the gifts we gave. Are you ready to think I am the worst wife ever.. yep guess what I gave my husband.. a big fat NOTHING!! I know I am so bad.. he only wants things you can buy online.. so I told him to go order a new part for his r.c car or something!!
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
The only vacation we go on every year is to Lake Powell- my husbands Uncle owns the marina so we take several boats out and hang out on the beach for a few days!! I am so excited for this year- the kids are a little bit older and I think they are going to have a BLAST!!!
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
I love to grab a glass of wine and run a nice, HOT bubble bath!!! My husband does a good job of keeping the kids out of the bathroom so I can relax!!!
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
I love creativity!! I love when I stumble across a new blog with all kinds of fun ideas!!
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
Hopeful!! We have had a rough few weeks with my son.. he is struggling with the "keep your hands to yourself " rule at school- I am HOPING that we have drilled it into that little head of his enough that he will have an AWESOME day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment