Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love art....

This idea came from the cutest head board at House*Tweaking!!
When I saw this idea I knew it would look perfect in our new ..black,grey and yellow bedroom. I knew I did not want to try and paint pallet wood- I have done this before and it is a little tricky. So I searched for a pallet that already had a grey tone to it!! I found this one on the side of the road. I just ripped the pallet apart... with my husbands help. Some of those nails are not messing around.. it took some serious muscle!! I sanded the board down a little.. I didn't want to take the finish off but I didn't want to worry about splinters. Then I nailed them all together and painted the love on the front.. It was such an easy project and it makes such a huge statement.


I thought this wall art might even be cute to use in a kids room with there names instead. Or in a kitchen with the word eat, or the laundry room with the word wash &dry or something laundryish..SO MANY IDEAS!!!

3 comments: