Monday, January 24, 2011

ALl you need is.....

So I went to Target searching for a gift and came out with a few of these cute little Love thingys( very technical term) I had no idea what to do with them but I hoped if I bought them I would get some inspiration... I came home and checked my blogs and saw
this on one of my fav blogs 320 Sycamore

Freaking adorable right!!! So I thought I would try it out.. I wish I could have used some black vinyl - but I didn't have any and I was too impatient to wait . So I tried my best by hand.. Here is mine:


6 comments:

  1. ok so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to make it!!! I'll send you a pic my friend!!! This stuff is so addicting. Isn't it GREAT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay i keep trying to leave a comment and my laptop keeps acting wiered! ERRR i hope u dont have 50 comments saved lol:) Anywho I LOVE this! I cant believe how well you free hand!:) I kept looking back and forth and it looks just the same! Good JOB:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Lyndsey!! You're creative side is letting loose these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyndsey!

    Your blog is filled with adorable creations!
    Thanks for visiting Deck The Halls, I loved your comment! Come visit anytime! I'm your newest follower! It's great to meet new friends!
    Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO cute!! I am going to make one of these! I don't know why your blog wasn't on my Sassy Sites side list, but now it IS!! Your blog is adorable! By the way... you are the winner of the hair clip from our Sunday Spotlight giveaway!! :) Congrats! xoxo

    ReplyDelete