Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick and Easy I love you pots....



I was at the dollar store.. and saw these cute little pots!! They were in the wedding section and I may or may not have bought all they had lol!! I found the heart picks at the dollar store too.. I actually got them for a different project that I will show you later but I had three left- it was meant to be :) I grabbed some floral foam and went to work...
I just shoved the picks into the floral foam .. then used some left over tuelle to cover up the floral foam!!
I used my cricut to print out the letters .. and thats it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute and SIMPLE. I think I can even do that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, and perfect for Valentines day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute indeed! I have some terra cotta pots I could use.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is very cute, thank you for sharing

    www.multiculturalcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete