Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Art photo frame collage

I made this fun art collage for my sons room.. I love that we can just switch out the art in the frames for a new look!! Sorry about the very blurry pics..


This is one of my most favorite pictures from him.. this is a picture he did of himself in the sunshine!!


Some of these are printables and some more art from my son..


When I saw this printable I knew it was meant to be in my sons room.. since he was a baby he would tell me "love you to the moon and back" - plus the little monsters in the basket look like they would fit in well with my monster!!


I love these giant clothespins I found at Hobby Lobby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I swear we are ALWAYS thinking along the same lines...SCARY! I'm working on an art wall at the end of my hallway RIGHT NOW! YOURS looks fabulous:) I love all the colors!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete